- Incorporated by Mr. A.C. Abdur Rahim
- Distributorship of Lucas Battery
- Exclusive distributorship of Dunlop tyre
- Acquisition of Bangladesh operations of Lucas UK
- First producer of industrial battery
- Pioneering Solar Power in collaboration with British Petroleum (BP)
- Launched Rahimafrooz Service Centre – first ever electronic engine diagnostic centre for vehicles
- First ever battery exports to Singapore
- Launched Rahimafrooz Instant Power Supply (IPS)
- Acquisition of Yuasa Batteries (Bangladesh) Ltd. and launched Excel Retreads.
- Attained ISO 9002 certification for Rahimafrooz Batteries Ltd. (RBL) operations
- First India office opened in Ahmedabad
- Awarded “Bangladesh Enterprise of the Year”
- Attained ISO 14001:1996 for RBL operations
- Launched “Agora” – the first ever chain of retail supermarket in Bangladesh
- Launched Rahimafrooz Energy Services Ltd. (RESL) promoting distributed power
- Established Rahimafrooz CNG Ltd.
- Awarded “National Export Trophy”
- Metronet Bangladesh, a fibre optic based digital solution provider for data communication, launched in joint venture with Flora Telecom
- Received McGraw-Hill Platt Global Energy Award for Renewable Energy
- The Group celebrated its 50th anniversary on April 15, with a renewed, enhanced commitment to being successful while upholding its core values
- Received the “Ashden Award” for Sustainable Energy
- Launched “Quikfill”- the first ever chain of branded CNG refuelling stations in Bangladesh
- Established Rahimafrooz Globatt Ltd. and Rahimafrooz Accumulators Ltd.
- Rahimafrooz launched multi brand consumer electronics outlet UREKA
- Rahimafrooz launched world renowned consumer electronics brand Daweoo
- Rahimafrooz inaugurates its biggest and most modern warehouse at Hemayatpur, Savar
- Established Rahimafrooz CIC Agro Ltd.
- Rahimafrooz Renewable Energy Ltd. commenced its commercial operation of PV plant
- Awarded “National Export Trophy” for 2010-2011
- Received “National Environment Award” by The Ministry of Environment & Forests
- Awarded “Green Business Award” by Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- Rahimafrooz IPS has won the Best Brand Award 2015 for the 4th consecutive year in IPS category.
- Agora has won the Best Brand Award 2015 in Superstore category.
- EPC Contract Signing of 35MW IPP Power Plant in Manikgonj, Bangladesh
- Rahimafrooz Renewable Energy Ltd. was honoured with “Excellence Award” in the Bangladesh Solar Week 2019 in the following categories:
- Project Developer of the Year – Off Grid Project
- Solar PV EPC Company of the Year – Rooftop Scale
- Solar Module Company of the Year – Rooftop Scale & SHS
- Solar Storage Company of The Year